We hope you will enjoy making some of our fun, healthy, easy Thanksgiving side dish recipes, there’s even a Gluten Free cornbread stuffing recipe!
- 1 package of Women’s Bean Project Denver Tea Room Cream Scone Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- ½ can pure pumpkin
- 11 oz. cream
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pour dry mix into mixing bowl and whisk to blend ingredients
- Cut 1 stick of cold butter into small pieces and blend into the dry mix with your fingers until mix is crumbly
- Whisk together cream, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and two eggs
- Stir cream mixture into dry ingredients until just combined
- Form dough together on a floured board and flatten to 1 inch thickness
- Using a 2 ½ inch biscuit cutter, cut scones
- Place scones on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown
Let cool for a few minutes; for an added autumn treat, serve with apple butter.