Take our yummy Cindy’s Sinfully Chocolate Brownie Mix and add a little orange, Craisins and walnuts for these scrumptious and delicious treat.
- 1 package Cindy’s Sinfully Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 4 oz. butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 4 oz. white chocolate
- 4 teaspoons orange liquor
- Orange zest from one orange
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by grinding the walnuts in a food processor until they are very fine.
- Grease an 8” x 8” x 2” pan with nonstick spray.
- Firmly press the walnuts into the bottom of the pan to create a crust.
- For the brownies, start by melting the butter; place it in a medium mixing bowl, add the mix and two eggs.
- Zest one orange into a the bowl with the brownies, and add the orange liquor.
- Using a spatula, mix everything together by hand, and pour the mixture into the pan with the walnut crust.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until the brownies start to pull away from the sides or a toothpick comes out clean —approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack for about 15 minutes.
- Finally, melt 4 oz. of white chocolate and drizzle over the top of the brownies.
Cool until the chocolate hardens. Cut and enjoy!