We hope you will enjoy making some of our fun, healthy, easy Thanksgiving side dish recipes, there’s even a Gluten Free cornbread stuffing recipe!
On this week of giving thanks, we’d like to thank YOU for supporting us. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Women’s Bean Project!
Positively Pleasing Pumpkin Scones
- 1 package of Women’s Bean Project Denver Tea Room Cream Scone Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- ½ can pure pumpkin
- 11 oz. cream
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pour dry mix into mixing bowl and whisk to blend ingredients
- Cut 1 stick of cold butter into small pieces and blend into the dry mix with your fingers until mix is crumbly
- Whisk together cream, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and two eggs
- Stir cream mixture into dry ingredients until just combined
- Form dough together on a floured board and flatten to 1 inch thickness
- Using a 2 ½ inch biscuit cutter, cut scones
- Place scones on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown
Let cool for a few minutes; for an added autumn treat, serve with apple butter.