Creating a framework for success
Do you have an early-stage company that you need help with meeting your production needs? Then help your business thrive by hiring Women’s Bean Project for piecework and fulfillment services.
What if together, we could hire more women who are chronically unemployed and impoverished and help them move up the path toward personal and economic self-sufficiency while helping your business thrive?
Women’s Bean Project operates a dry food manufacturing facility that is ASI certified. In addition, we have a handmade jewelry manufacturing business and have electronic order fulfillment capabilities.
- Light Assembly
- Packaging & Labeling
- Order Processing
- Order Fulfillment
Current clients include:
Here are 5 ways Women’s Bean Project can help your business:
- Cut your costs and increase revenue. Save money on office and manufacturing space.
- We manage the employee. Save money on taxes and insurance.
- The work gets done. You tell us what you need and leave the rest to us.
- Your business thrives. You can focus on growing your business.
- You are contributing to a stronger community. When a woman thrives, our local economy gains.
By hiring Women’s Bean Project, you are helping women create a new future – for themselves, their families, our community and our economy.
For more information, email our Sales Department.