Creating a framework for success
Do you have an early-stage company that you need help with meeting your production needs? Then help your business thrive by hiring Women’s Bean Project for piecework, co-packing and fulfillment services.
What if together, we could hire more women who are chronically unemployed and impoverished and help them move up the path toward personal and economic self-sufficiency while helping your business thrive?
Women’s Bean Project operates a dry food manufacturing facility that is ASI certified. In addition, we have a handmade jewelry manufacturing business and electronic order fulfillment capabilities.
- Light Assembly
- Packaging & Labeling
- Order Processing
- Order Fulfillment
Current partners include:
Here are 5 ways Women’s Bean Project can help your business:
- Cut your costs and increase revenue. Save money on office and manufacturing space.
- We manage the employee. Save money on taxes and insurance.
- The work gets done. You tell us what you need and leave the rest to us.
- Your business thrives. You can focus on growing your business.
- You are contributing to a stronger community. When a woman thrives, our local economy gains.
By hiring Women’s Bean Project, you are helping women create a new future – for themselves, their families, our community and our economy.
For more information, email our Sales Department.