Careers at Women’s Bean Project
Welcome to the Women’s Bean Project Careers Page
At Women’s Bean Project, we are a small, passionate staff with a big bent toward teamwork. We value open communication, honesty, hard work, dependability, and collaboration. Our mission is to change women’s lives by providing steppingstones to self-sufficiency through social enterprise. Collectively we aim to provide the best experience and support to all our employees as we aim to serve more women better.
We encourage you to peruse our website before applying for our staff job openings. If our mission resonates with you and you meet the essential qualifications for the job opening, we encourage you to apply!
Marketing & E-Commerce Manager – Actively Recruiting!
Full-time exempt, Denver, CO
The Marketing and E-commerce Manager helps create the strategic marketing plan and then delivers on the tactical implementation of the plan. He or she supports Women’s Bean Project’s (WBP) communications across all business units, including sales, development and program services and develops outreach materials and provides communications support as needed. This position has primary responsibility for optimizing WBP’s presence across all ecommerce channels.
- Understands the data- analyzes it and makes recommendations for adjustments to strategy and tactics
- Helps develop and then execute the company’s E-commerce Plan
- Coordinates marketing campaigns with sales, development and program activities
- Manages Google AdWords (including Ads grant) and other paid media campaigns
- Manages social media content and calendar
- Manage email marketing including content and schedule
- Work closely with designers, developers and other vendors on the design, management and implementation of the website, marketing collateral and packaging materials
- Hire and manage marketing interns or volunteers
- Website management, including updates and troubleshooting
- Oversee content creation and manages distribution of all marketing collateral, print and electronic
- Leads annual marketing strategic and tactical planning meetings
- Monitors and reports effectiveness of marketing communications by collecting data from surveys, website/social media analytics and other research
- Works closely with Sales and Development Directors to help determine annual budget for sales, contributed income revenue and expenses and manage accordingly
- Assumes overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Supports communication with customers and brings insights to the company for continuous improvement
Learn more and apply here.