Ways to Give
There are many ways to give to Women’s Bean Project, whether they be through financial contributions, or through the gifts of goods or services. Whether you are an individual or a business, you can make the difference in the lives of the women we serve at Women’s Bean Project.
We have several financial options for giving, including:
- One-Time Gift: Make a one-time donation to Women’s Bean Project.
- Monthly Giving Program: Consider enrolling in our monthly giving program, making it easy to support the ongoing program services year-round.
- Matching Gift: Find out if you can double or even triple the impact of your donation. Many corporations match donations made by their employers.
- Planned Giving: Learn how to make a tax-saving gift through your will, trust, or estate plans.
- Memorial or Honor Gift: Make a gift in memory or in honor of a loved one. Notifying options include a handwritten card.
- Vehicle Donation: Learn how to donate your car, truck, motorcycle, boat, camper and RV through our partner Driven to Donate.
The services provided by Women’s Bean Project are made possible by your generous support. Women’s Bean Project is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. All donations are 100% tax deductible, and we strive to be good stewards of our resources, using contributions thoughtfully.
Gifts of Goods and Services
Generous contributions of time, goods, services, and money allow us to offer the comprehensive and effective program services that sets the Bean Project apart from other transitional employment programs.
Click here for our Wish List items for other ways you can help support our organization.
As an individual
- Purchase our products for yourself or as gifts through our website, Amazon.com (Amazon Smile), or at select grocery and specialty stores across the country.
- You can volunteer at our facilities with the women and staff, mentor our program participants, purchase our products, host a party, teach a life skills class, become a board member, and fundraise in a variety of ways.
- In-Kind Donations from our Wish List help us provide the tools necessary for certain aspects of our business, from production and program services, to general office and maintenance.
- You can also be our Bean Ambassador by promoting and educating the public about Women’s Bean Project and by becoming an advocate for women-related issues that are so close to us such as poverty, unemployment, incarceration, domestic violence, addiction, transitional employment and social enterprise and by reporting to us on these issues if you come across them.
As a business
- Women’s Bean Project offers numerous business opportunities that both promote your business within our community and support our services and programs that help chronically impoverished and unemployed women.
- Become a business sponsor at one of our major events, such as Ready, Set, Grow! Annual Fundraising Luncheon and Graduation Celebration, BeansTalk Tours or various program life skills classes.
- Become our retail/wholesale partner and carry our products in your store.
- Authorizing automatic payroll deductions through your workplace giving campaign is a hassle-free way to help Women’s Bean Project change women’s lives by providing stepping stones to self-sufficiency.
- Fundraise through hosting an event at your business or by donating a portion of your sales to us.
- Hire our graduates at your business. Each graduate of our program has made a commitment to improving herself and her life, and each woman is eager to become a fabulous and engaged employee for a great company.
- Promote Women’s Bean Project by displaying catalogs, donating items or forming a team of volunteers.
- Promote Women’s Bean Project at your business site to show your community support.
We are constantly looking for more partners in the community – as individuals, companies, organizations, churches, clubs, etc. – to help us further our mission of helping chronically unemployed and impoverished women move into mainstream employment and toward self-sufficiency.