Apply to the Program
Finding a job can be difficult. Women’s Bean Project operates a food manufacturing business, while providing support as you move forward on your new path towards self-sufficiency. Our goal is to provide you with the necessary job readiness and life skills needed to set you on a pathway for long-term success. We hire women who come from all walks of life and different backgrounds who are struggling to get or keep a job. If you are in a similar situation, we urge you to apply to work in our 6-9 month transitional employment program. You must be at least 21 years of age and have a history of unemployment to qualify.
Here’s what you can expect during your time at Women’s Bean Project:
- Full-time paid employment as a Production Assistant, working Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM over the course of 6-9 months.
- Program classes such as computer training, budgeting, adult education, resume writing, interview skills, conflict resolution, healthy relationships & self-improvement.
- Assistance with navigating basic needs resources for child care, housing, transportation, food, medical and dental services.
- Personalized job coaching and group sessions to provide you with professional skills and support as you move into your next chapter.
- Production Assistant (Transitional Employment)
HOW TO APPLY TO THE PROGRAM
We accept applications at all times. You can apply online below or in-person at our building. Once you apply, you will receive a phone call from our program team about next steps. Thanks for applying!
You can apply in-person at our building located at 1300 W. Alameda Ave., Denver, CO 80223 between the hours of 8am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday.
Please note: When you come to our building, you will find applications in our front lobby. You will be required to put a working phone number on your application for us to contact you about next steps. We can’t wait to see you and have you on our team!
APPLY ONLINE BELOW
To apply online, please fill out the form below.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING BELOW: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Please answer each question below fully and accurately. In reading and answering the following questions, be aware that none of the questions are intended to imply illegal preferences or discrimination based upon job-related information. Thanks for your interest!