- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream softened butter with the sugar packet, then add one egg. Mix well.
- Gradually combine flour and oatmeal packet into wet mixture until dough forms.
- Mix in cocoa powder and coffee grounds. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls and drop onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Note: The cocoa powder in the dough makes it difficult to see browned edges. Instead, watch the edges until they slightly firm up. Always remember, the cookies will continue to bake while cooling on the sheet.