- Grease a 13” x 9” pan lightly to coat, and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix egg, ricotta, and shredded cheese of choice until well blended.
- Place a generous ladle of cooked chili in bottom of the pan and spread.
- Begin to create the lasagna layers. Place 3 lasagna noodles in a layer over chili.
- Place a generous scoop of cheese mixture on each noddle, and spread evenly.
- Repeat layering chili, noddles and cheese until pan is almost full.
- Finish with a layer of chili making sure to cover the top layer of cheese. Top with additional shredded cheese, if desired.
- Cover lightly with foil, and bake for 30 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Thanks to Carleen, a Women’s Bean Project customer and fan, for this recipe! We love when people use WBP products to create dishes of their own. To send us a recipe of your own, please email [email protected]. Thanks again, Carleen! We appreciate your support!